Here’s an example of what kind of information we need from you to give you an accurate quote:
1. *Project Description*: A detailed description of the project, including the type of print job (e.g., brochure, business cards, flyers, booklets, etc.).
2. *Quantity*: The number of copies or units that need to be printed.
3. *Size and Orientation*: The dimensions of the printed product, and whether it will be portrait or landscape orientation.
4. *Paper Type*: The type of paper or card stock to be used, such as glossy, matte, coated, uncoated, etc.
5. *Color Specifications*: Whether the print job will be in full color, black and white, or another specific color scheme. If the print job is in color, it should be specified whether it’s single-sided or double-sided.
6. *Finishing Options*: Any additional finishing services like laminating, binding, folding, scoring, die-cutting, etc.
7. *File Format*: The format in which the artwork will be provided. We prefer PDF files, but others may be acceptable.
8. *Delivery Details*: The desired delivery date, and whether the products need to be shipped. If shipping is needed, we need customer’s delivery location to calculate shipping costs.
9. *Any Special Requests*: If you have any specific requests or needs, such as proofing services, custom designs, special inks, etc.
Once all these details are provided to email@example.com , we can provide an accurate quote for the job, which will include the costs of materials, labor, and any additional services requested.
Any questions please call 858.292.4919 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org